Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My loves


“I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.” 


―Neil Gaiman




8 comments:

  1. Rewriting this on a special slip of stationery for my white board, thank you for posting <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote, beautiful grown-up children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...and so are all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such moving words and photos! Happy, happy to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets all hope for a more peaceful world. My very best wishes to you and your family. Cro xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote. I wish all those things for you and yours. Sending big love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful just like their mother :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete