Allyson Felix's new memoir was announced on The Today Show yesterday, so I can share it here now, as it's officially out in the world.
I'm so excited for this, because Allyson is the whole truth. I got to work with yet another exceptionally gifted and extraordinary human, who opened her whole heart, shared the hardest, most painful parts of her journey, as well as the thrilling, history-making, mountaintop moments, everything that forced a reckoning, that forced her to grow and become a champion for others, and through it all, a beautiful trust was forged, allowing this wonderful book to be born.
From Dial Press: "We're thrilled to reveal the cover of FAST AND SLOW by Allyson Felix. The most decorated track-and-field athlete of all time shares the story beyond the finish line—from the harrowing birth of her daughter to her fight for maternal protections for women athletes, to her evolution as a mother, advocate, and entrepreneur." Discover how Allyson changed the world for female athletes, mothers, women, and all of us—and she's still going strong.

Wonderful! Congratulations! To both of you!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Barbara
Wow! Congratulations! It looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Rosemarie! Sounds like another winner of a book!
ReplyDeleteAnother outstanding feather in your cap Rosemarie.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, working with these people must be so inspiring and I am sure your work makes it all outstanding. The amount of trust that you receive to be able to write is a clear testament to your craft and skills.
ReplyDeleteAs always, I'm inspired by the work you do in helping women tell their stories. Looking forward to reading this book.
ReplyDeleteYou slay me, woman.
ReplyDeleteAnd she got to work with you. :) Well done! (Another to add to my TBR.)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Well done!
ReplyDeleteAnother book. I remember when you worried if there would be more books when you finished a book. Not a problem:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations woman!
Excellent! The cover is amazing, and I know what's inside is, too. Congratulations to you both!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news. Congratulations to both of you.
ReplyDeleteIt pleases me no end that your name is on the cover, where it should be. Congratulations on another book.
ReplyDelete