Sunday, July 17, 2016

Chillin'


I'll be away for a couple of weeks, chillin' with family in some cottages on a beach in Jamaica. My son won't be with us, as he'll be in New York getting administratively enrolled in the best pension plan in the city, and being fitted for his FDNY EMT uniform and starting his new gig with the fire department. The rest of us, my husband, daughter, niece, and niece's bf, along with my brother and his son, plus assorted other cousins, nieces, nephews and significant others, and our beloved Aunt Grace, who will be 90 in August, will be together in this place. I kind of like the vibe. I'm starting to get a little excited. They have hammocks!



8 comments:

  1. Uh...could I qualify as a family member?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY, that looks lovely!! Soak it all up, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Beautiful place. What will the temperature be? We are having a spell of very hot ( for England) weather at the moment. It is supposed to be going over 30c for the next few days. I am not very good in the heat especially as it is usually high humidity too, so I shall be glad when it is all over. Looking forward to the air conditioned supermarket later! Have a wonderful holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Looks like a terrific place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time in paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this place and the people you are with bring you lots of times to relax and reset.

    ReplyDelete