Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dreaming of Home

I am at work on a Tuesday night, waiting for final page proofs to come through so I can sign off on them. I am in denial about how long this will take, so I am forgoing a trip downstairs with the rest of the crew to buy dinner. I am holding fast to the idea that I will soon be home with my husband, who may or may not be cooking a delicious meal, but who is certainly waiting with big warm arms and a chest I can lay my head on.

I am also really missing my kids right now. They will be at camp for two weeks more, so here is a picture of them from their goofy period (which has not yet ended).

2 comments:

  1. great snap of your kids!

    at 54, I still have yet to outgrown my goofy period!

    hope tuesday's dinner was good! the spinach mushroom quiche I made last night turned out to be a hit! and the leftover slice will be perfect for lunch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One should never outgrow one's goofy period so kudos to you! And the quiche sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...