Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Did you catch my girl on Hoda and Jenna?


My daughter was on The Today Show this morning, on a segment about accessorizing for the holidays. I was such a besotted mom, taking in her megawatt smile. It's her third time appearing on Hoda and Jenna for segments like this. Once she was a makeup model, the second time a hairstyle model, this time a holiday wear model. Hoda, in particular, always welcomes her warmly. I think she's charmed by the light my girl exudes. As are we all. Oh, and my girl got to keep those beautiful earrings!


11 comments:

  1. Oh my Lord! She really is a beauty. And that smile...
    You must be so proud. I sure would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly does bring the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A smile that truly lights up a room.
    Xoxo
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete



  4. Beauty and gracefulness. A young woman who loves and is loved. Filled with light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I have never seen that show. She is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beautiful, young woman. She looks like her mama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - both the daughter and the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't watch the Today Show, but I sure wish I did so I could have seen your beautiful daughter on the show. Wow! That's wonderful. I'm so glad you got those photo of her. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had known. She is a true star! XOR

    ReplyDelete