Sunday, July 20, 2014

Butterfly Garden


We will be traveling soon, and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post here. We will see. I do want to say thank you for your condolences on the passing of my father-in-law, for whom both my husband and my son are named. He was a good and generous husband, father, son, brother, uncle, friend, my husband's lifelong inspiration for what it means to be a man. Now, his family will endeavor to send him off in the manner he deserves. That's a butterfly garden my husband and I passed by on the walk we took last evening.


9 comments:

  1. Travely safely. Be in peace. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the loss of this dear soul. You are all in my heart right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and continued thoughts of comfort and love and healing to your dear husband as he mourns his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ladder. If you can't fly into the garden, you can climb in.
    Safe travels. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to read about your loss. Be safe in your travels. I'm thinking of all of you.

    (The butterfly garden seems an apt image for this post -- the delicacy of life, the life force taking flight.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. May he rest in peace with his beloved and may you all find peace and comfort in each other.
    Safe passage.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. angella, i hadnt checked in with you for a few days. i am so sorry to hear of your husband's father's passing. my condolences to him and to all of you. your children have been so fortunate in having such amazing grandparents....such a solid foundation, such strong roots. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry, my friend. All my love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking of you and that amazing man you introduced us to and have lost.

    ReplyDelete