Monday, December 30, 2013

Wisdom from Storypeople.com

My friend Leslie sends me these. They're always right on time so in the spirit of the New Year, I thought I'd share. I might be fairly absent over the next week or so, as I'm heading to Jamaica to see my mom and my brother's family for a few days. Whether I post will depend on the availability of internet, and how busy we get. Either way, enjoy the arrival of the new year in whatever way pleases you. And thank you, all of you here, for traveling this virtual road alongside me in 2013! Lovelovelove





5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those! I've never heard of Storypeople.com. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of those, and I'm glad that you get to go see your mother in Jamaica. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always loved the beauty of simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a lovely time with your family. xo

    ReplyDelete