Monday, April 19, 2021

My favorite co-worker

 
The man and I sit at that table every morning and he catches me up on the news while I'm trying to get started working, and then he tends to his plants on the windowsill and reports on their progress, and also the progress of the workmen repaving the path under our window. It's all very delightful, even when I say, Okay babe, I'm in my head trying to find my way through a sentence, and he waves a hand and says, yeah, yeah, ignore me, before getting up from our work table and going to make his breakfast. Also here's a photo of our daughter's dog Munch in profile, because a while back Allison asked for it. Our girl keeps trying to get us to say Munch is our first grandchild, but we say not a chance, he's our grand pup and we're still waiting for his human sibling. But we all do adore Munch.

 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. What Love has given us, no one can take away. I can't say that enough. Thank you so much for your sharing your open and honest heart, entirely worthy of unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one is more handsome- tough call! Probably the one by the window, That one gets my vote. And just look at all of that beautiful light surrounding him! Such a lovely work space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lovely place to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough choice between those two...you are very lucky to have both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I? We won the prize. Both of us lucky as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That strong face and that soft curled vulnerable foot! Something magic in that photo. Thank you for these glimpses of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and he's handsome too. love the bare feet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard you're sleeping with co-worker. Is that true? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mornings sound delightful. Thanks for Munch, that do is so cute it hurts me.

    ReplyDelete