Monday, February 4, 2013

Track Season


We'll be heading north to watch our boy compete in heptathlon soon. He's having a great indoor season, full of personal bests. I think living in a house with five other track buddies this semester he's actually a little more settled. Now, when he's at the party, he's also at home and can bow out whenever he wants without feeling like he's missing anything. I'm remembering that he was small, this boy of mine would not go to sleep because he didn't want to miss anything that might happen. Not much has changed.

4 comments:

  1. That young man of yours is going to be SOMETHING. Well, he already is quite a few lovely things but I'm keeping my eye on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angella, our boys sure are rockin' cute, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing him speed and height, (does he pole vault?) in his events this season. I haven't got anybody doing track now and I don't think any of the grands will take it up.

    ReplyDelete