Monday, August 11, 2014

Oldie but goodie


Growing up, these three spent their summers with us in New York and with their Grandma in St. Lucia, making them closer than cousins, more like siblings. We're on our way to Jamaica today, where my two will join their adored cousin (center) for a week with their Grandma and other family, and there will be beach and night life for sure, as these children, 10, 14 and 12 in the photo above, taken on a bike outing in Riverside Park, are now 20, 24 and 22. That photo was ten years ago. I'll take an update this week for a sweet before and after.

8 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time with your mother, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another unbelievably adorable picture... essence of kid-goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so easy in themselves here. May they retain a bit of that forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That moment! All those moments come back. I love looking at old family photos. This one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great photo! It makes me wonder what I was doing in New York on that same date ten years ago!

    ReplyDelete