Thursday, January 30, 2014

Still here

I'm down
down
down
today and it does no good to pretend otherwise.

Not everything is cast in this dull gray film that descended over me this morning when I got a certain piece of news. There are such good things happening too.

My husband just came home. He looks hot in his black coat and black jeans and black winter boots and the red and white Arsenal scarf setting it all off. I must not be so badly off if I can pause in my mood to notice his hotness.

Glad he's home.



5 comments:

  1. so glad he's there for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can notice your husband's hotness. Yes. That's a place to start for sure.
    May tomorrow bring more up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're down. May you move back up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps once you've had a chance to adjust to whatever news you heard, your feelings will moderate. Hotness is a good starting point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the low spot. Hope you can climb out or get a helping hand to pull you up. I'll be thinking of you, hoping for good things, better things, happy things. For both of us.
    xo

    ReplyDelete